Things to do Here and Near
- Hike into the forest and explore 160 acres of rich unspoiled wilderness on groomed trails.
- Mountain bike for miles on quiet country roads.
- Fish off the creek bridge just minutes from your cabin.
- Photograph wildlife (the Great Grey Owl loves it here)
- Sketch, paint, read and write.
- Enjoy the wildflower meadow, butterflies and the smell of cranberry bushes after a fresh rain.
- Listen to birdsong serenades on warm sunny days.
- Decompress in your own exclusive ‘therapeutic sauna in the woods’.
- Watch the sunrise and the moon and stars travel across the vast horizon.
- Enjoy a winter wonderland with snowshoe trails right outside your cabin door.