Fiddlehead Cabin Rates.........
- Two night minimum bookings, three nights required over long weekends.
- Three nights are highly recommended for a quality experience.
- $1610/week or $230/night when applicable
- Weekly bookings only (Fridays to Fridays)
- Priced for two, 1 queen bed
- Choice of either screened in porch or open air deck with BBQ
- Has private sauna in the woods
- 2.1 km groomed hiking trail from front door
- Perfect for romantic couples and nature lovers
- Excellent wifi
- Open year round
- 2 pairs of complimentary snowshoes provided during winter
Maximum Capacity: Two people
The Fiddlehead is one big open air space featuring a queen bed in the center, fully equipped kitchen, living room with electric fireplace and futon couch, dining room, three piece bathroom with shower, A/C portable units, ceiling fans, CD player/radio, 1/2 screened-in porch, 1/2 open porch, bbq with propane supplied, therapeutic ‘Sauna in the Woods’ and excellent Wifi both inside and outside the premises, with four comfortable porch chairs.
Fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, teapot, french press bodum coffee maker and bean grinder, blender, wok, tea towels, salt, pepper, sugar, Saran Wrap, tinfoil, paper towels, tissue, toilet paper, bar soap, hair blower.
Silky bamboo sheets, blankets, towels, plush cushions for deck chairs.
Items you may want to bring:
Beach towels, shampoo, coffee & tea, food & drink, mosquito protection for hiking.